Prevent disease and injury
Promote health and wellness
Protect you and your community
Shaping the healthiest and safest community
Empowerment: providing information and necessary resources to support healthy decision making
Dedication: investing in the individual to improve quality of life
Collaboration: strengthening relationships to build a healthier community
Our Immunization Clinic Hours are:
Every Tuesday from 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Every Thursday from 10:30-Noon, 1:00-4:30 p.m.
The second Thursday of the month from 10:30-Noon, and 1:00-6:30 p.m.
- July 2, 2015 9:30 amBreastfeeding Support Group
- July 2, 2015 10:30 amImmunization Clinic
- July 2, 2015 1:00 pmImmunization Clinic
- July 7, 2015 1:00 pmImmunization Clinic
- July 9, 2015 9:30 amBreastfeeding Support Group
310 Lincoln Ave., P.O. Box 146
Montpelier, Ohio 43543
WIC (Monday – Thursday 8:30-4:30 pm)
Immunizations (Tuesday 1-4:30 pm)
1399 East High Street
Bryan, Ohio 43506
Phone: 419-636-8754 Fax: 419-636-8107