The Williams County Health Department is seeking applicants for a full time Public Health Nurse.
Monday – Friday, 8:30-4:30. This position is full time at 35 hours per week.
Commensurate with experience. The Williams County Health Department offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, vision and dental insurance, enrollment in Ohio Public Employees Retirement System, and paid time off for vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Pediatric and adult immunizations
- Infectious disease control and investigation
- Case manage children with chronic health issues as needed
- Serve as a public health resource to the community
- Independently practice within a broad scope of nursing
- Provide support for accreditation activities
- Qualified applicants must have a valid nursing license issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Prior experience in public health preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance
- CPR certified or may obtained after hire
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Must have computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- Must have willingness to learn new skills, be adaptable/flexible
- Must have excellent customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills including cultural sensitivity
The Williams County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. Only non-tobacco, non-nicotine candidates will be considered.
Send resume and cover letter by mail or email:
Williams County Health Department
Rachel Aeschliman, RN, BSN
Director of Nursing
310 Lincoln Ave
P.O. Box 146
Montpelier, OH 43543
The notice is being posted until June 2, 2017 at 4:30 or until the position is filled.